- Anna Lunaria
What is Acu-Detox?
The Acu-Detox protocol is an auricular (ear) acupuncture therapy great for calming and focusing the mind while deeply relaxing the body. It is beneficial for many conditions including:
Anxiety & depression
Grief & loss
Reducing cravings and detoxing from any addiction
The Acu-detox protocol uses five points in each ear:
1) Lung: balancing the Lungs ability to aid to Detox and healing grief.
2) Kidney: supporting the Kidney’s ability to Detox and healing fear.
3) Liver: relaxing the Liver and thus enhancing it’s ability to Detox while releasing anger, frustration and irritability.
4) Sympathetic: this point is extremely useful for balancing the body by shifting from the stress mode into the relaxation mode. It has potent analgesic properties (helps with pain relief).
5) Neuro-gate (Shenmen); this point is also analgesic, as well as regulating the nervous system, helping you feel calmer. Shenmen is also helpful for hypertension, allergies, itching and pain relief. Shenmen means Spirit Gate; this point helps one get in touch with their Higher Self.
This protocol is often used after tragedies to help individuals and communities heal.
Stay tuned for future blogs about auricular therapy and also about the Chinese medicine connection between the organs and emotions.
Call or text (480) 206-6199 to book Acu-Detox or book on-line!